June 9, 2013 by admin
Oxfordshire is often referred to as the gateway to the Cotswolds and with stunning countryside and picture postcard villages there are many reasons to want to spend some time away here. Self catering holidays & breaks are an ideal choice for accommodation and the lodges & log cabins in Oxfordshire are one option to be considered.
There is a range of accommodations ideal for romantic breaks, hot tub retreats and family getaways and they are all great value for money. Below you can find out more about these accommodations and recommendations of websites to find out more about the holidays here.
Bluewood Lodges – Kingham, Oxfordshire
Bluewood Lodges is a great base to stay if you are looking for a log cabin holiday in Oxfordshire. The luxury log cabins are beautifully presented in a quiet and peaceful setting and are ideal for a break at anytime of the year. Many of the log cabins have private outdoor hot tubs of which are ideal for relaxing after spending the day out exploring.
Other features of the accommodations include contemporary styling and features such as king size beds, sunken hot tubs in the decking areas, fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool baths and much more. There are also general facilities that include BBQ hire, bike hire and a fishing lake and golf nearby. Below you can find some top resources to find out more about log cabin holidays in Oxfordshire and more details of the accommodations available.
Find out more about Bluewood Lodges and a range of log cabin parks in Oxfordshire including booking, latest prices and much more from these great resources.
More About the Self Catering Lodges in Oxfordshire
Below are some further details about the accommodation choices you can find at Bluewood Lodges in Oxfordshire. There are 11 accommodations in total and most of these are holiday lodges and some are cottages.
- Wisteria Cottage – Sleeps 2 – Cottage – Prices from £459
- Romeo Lodge – Sleeps 2 – Lodge – Prices From £525
- Norton Plus Lodge – Sleeps 4 – Lodge – Prices From £495
- Valentine Lodge – Sleeps 2 – Lodge – Prices from £525
- Norton Lodge – Sleeps 4 – Lodge – Prices from £495
- Churchill Lodge – Sleeps 6 – Lodge – Prices from £559
- Stable Cottage – Sleeps 6 – Cottage – Prices from £559
- Kingham Lodge – Sleeps 4 – Lodge – Prices from £469
- Blenheim Lodge – Sleeps 4 – Lodge – Prices from £529
- kingham Plus Lodge – Sleeps 4 – Lodge – Prices from £469
- Cupid’s Lodge – Sleeps 2 – Prices From £525
There are also dog friendly log cabins in Oxfordshire at Bluewood Lodges and these are great value with prices at just £40 per week for a dog to come with you (cheaper than the kennels!), and much more fun!